Call Center Resignation Letter
Working in call centers can be stressful because you need to deal with irate clients because they are not satisfied with the product that they bought or they are not happy with the services that they are getting. Being shouted at and listening to customer complaints is all part of the job that you have signed up for. Because of this, there are people who cannot stand it and they tend to look for other jobs. Just in case you want to resign, it is important that you pass your resignation letter to your immediate supervisor ahead of time so they can tell you what should be your next move.
You can be resigning for a whole lot of reasons. It could be that you want to move to another company, you’re sick and you can no longer perform your duties in the office or you want to shift to another career. If you don’t have any idea on what you should write, a draft is written below and this can serve as your guide when you make your own resignation letter. You just need to input the necessary details to make it more personal and just modify the resignation letter according to your need.
Sample of a Call Center Resignation Letter if you want to move to another company:
Date that you will submit the letter
Name of your Immediate Supervisor
Position or Title of the person you are addressing the letter to
The Exact Address of the Company
Dear (write the name of the person to whom you are addressing your resignation),
I wish to inform you that I would want to tender my resignation effective (write the exact date that you wish to terminate your services) with an intention to leave my position as a call center agent.
I have come up with the conclusion that it is time for me to move forward and pursue a better career. I have given it much thought and it’s not an easy decision to make. I have accepted a position in another company and I believe that this move is for the betterment of my career and will allow me to achieve the goals that I have set for myself.
I will be more that willing to do my part in making the transition smoother and promise to be productive in my remaining days in the office.
It was an honor working for this company and I appreciate all the things that this organization has taught me. I would like to thank you for the trust that you have given me and allowing me to be a part of your team.
(Affix your signature)
(Write your Full Name)
Resigning in a particular company is inevitable especially if there are better opportunities waiting for you outside of your current workplace. It is important that you think long and hard before you submit your resignation and you need to think of all the PROS and CONS before you hand out the letter to your supervisor.
- Top 10 Resignation Reasons in Call Center Call Center Company in the Philippines is very much in…
- Call Metrics in Call Center Call metrics in call center pertains to the criteria or…
- 2Go Call Center 2Go Call Center is a subsidiary of the 2GO Group…
- What is a Call Center? A call center is a centralized office the principally functions…
- Call Center Lay Off At the height of the 2008 global financial recession, the…
- SSS Call Center The SSS or Social Security system is the government arm…
- How does Psychology help in Call Center Psychology is the scientific study of the human mind and…
- Occos Call Center We are here for you, OCCOS Call center is newly…
- Call Center Hoppers Call center hoppers are call center employees - usually agents…
- BCM Uphone Call Center Korea's leading provider of quality educational content, BCM Uphone Call…
- immediate resignation letter call center
- sample resignation letter for call center agent
- resignation letter for call center agents
- call center resignation letter
- resignation letter for call center agent
- immediate resignation letter
- resignation letter for call center
- resignation letter call center
- sample of resignation letter for call center agent
- resignation letter sample for call center agent