First Advantage Philippines
First Advantage is global business outsourcing company that provides talent acquisition solutions as well as other business solutions that help companies enhance their decision making process. Through First Advantage Philippines solutions, companies will be able to optimize and address the challenge of seeking, employing and retaining the perfect employees efficiently, quickly and less costly.
First Advantage provides their services to thousands of companies including those that belong to the Fortune 1000 companies. It delivers integrated, unilateral source solutions that emphasizes on high premium products and business method, configurable technology, obliging conformity and managed services, and exceedingly receptive client support.
First Advantage Philippines delivers a comprehensive suite of global talent acquisition solutions including candidate sourcing, applicant tracking, screening, assessments and retention processes. Candidate Sourcing pertains to the ability of the company to search and reach most qualified candidates through different media including recruitment media technology and management, marketing and collaboration with the academe. Applicant Tracking pertains to the process of monitoring the development and growth of employees. Screening & Assessment pertains to the process of comparing, evaluating, matching and getting the most fit candidate for the job. Retention process forms part of the post hire procedures which included training and development to update employee skills and promoting people.
First Advantage utilizes a technologically advance recruitment process which automates among others Applicant Tracking System (ATS) , Behavioral & Skills Assessments, Background Screening, Candidate Relationship Management , Employment & Income Verification, Fingerprinting Services, I-9/E-Verify Solutions, Job Distribution Technology, Search Engine Optimization, Substance Abuse Testing, Tax Credits & Incentives and Workplace Services.
First Advantage started operations in Asia Pacific since 2000 with offices in China, Japan, Australia, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines and Singapore for which is has been recognize as a world leader in recruitment solutions for different companies across different industries such as financial services, BPO, oil and gas, retail, Information Technology, manufacturing and pharmaceutical among others.
First Advantage is headquartered at 1100 Alderman Drive Alpharetta, GA USA.
First Advantage Philippines call center office address:
First Advantage Alabang
7th Floor, Kingston Tower
Acacia Ave., Madrigal Business Park
Alabang, Muntinlupa City
- How to go to First Advantage Alabang? Question: How to go to First Advantage Alabang? Answer: First…
- Performance Advantage Systems International Performance Advantage Systems International or PASI is the first and…
- YBM/Si-sa Philippines Established in 1961, YBM/Si-sa is the leading English language educational…
- QBE Philippines QBE is an Australian based insurance provider that operates in…
- TMF Philippines Global reach. Local knowledge. TMF (Trust Management Finance) Group a…
- TRG Philippines TRG stands for The Resource Group, a premiere international BPO…
- IGG Philippines IGG Philippines or Internet Gaming Gate is a multinational BPO…
- ZTE Philippines The ZTE Corporation was founded in the year 1985. It…
- SGS Philippines What you need to be sure. SGS is the world's…
- GXS Philippines GXS is one of the oldest IT companies whose roots…
- gasulette in alabang area
- first advantage philippines
- first advantage JP morgan screening
- mercury drug competitors
- oocl tracking philippines
- pasong tamo qc to tesda fairview
- pinoy exchange car sales consultant
- sm advantage card aig insurance
- sterling mckinley hill pinoyexchange
- mandata philippines job
Category: Call Center Companies, Call Centers in Alabang, Call Centers in Muntinlupa
You can follow any responses to this entry via RSS.
You can leave a comment or trackback from your own site.