PAF Finance Center
The PAF (Philippine Air force) Finance Center is a unit under the Philippine Air Force created to provide financial services to its members. The PAF Finance Center was established on Oct 1973 in pursuant to General Order Nr 130 initially as a provisional unit. It is headed by the Commanding General whereas Comptrollership pertains to the Assistant Chief of Air Staff, who also supervises the personnel of PAF Finance Center. The PAF Finance center is composed of all of officers, enlisted and civilian personnel of the Office of the Director for Finance of the different Wings. The PAF Finance Center finally become a regular unit after almost 15 years of existence on April 1987.
The evolution of the PAF Finance center is attributed to the Office of the Air Finance, which is a special staff of commanding general of the Philippine Air Force. This staff or department primarily handles financial monitoring of the whole Air Force. This included payroll preparation and allowances of all PAF military and civilian personnel, which incidentally are prepared manually. Salaries are paid in cash. The Air Force Finance Office that heads the office was changed to the Director for Finance.
The PAF Finance Center is composed of team of competent and seasoned professionals who maintains the highest standards of integrity in providing accounting and financial services to the entire command of the Philippine Air Force. Its headquarters is located inside the Villamor Air Base along the corner of Paredes Street and Andrews Street, Pasay City Metro Manila.
However there are eight (8) Finance Service Units located at different PAF Bases as follows:
- 1st BFSO, Col Jesus Villamor Air Base, Pasay City
- 2nd BFSO, Air Force City, Clark Air Base, Angeles City, Pampanga
- 3rd BFSO, Air Defense Wing, Basa Air Base, Pampanga
- 4th BFSO, Major Danilo Atienza Air Base, Sangley Point, Cavite City
- 5th BFSO, Fernando Air Base, Lipa City
- 6th BFSO, Mactan Benito Ebuen Air Base, Lapu-lapu City, Cebu
- 7th BFSO, Antonio Bautista Air Base, Puerto Princesa City,Palawan
- 8th BFSO, Edwin Andrews Air Base, Zamboanga City
- pnp finance section
- pnp FINANCE ONLINE PAYSLIP
- pnp finance service payslip
- pay slip for paf finance
- paf finance fms
- related:paffinancefms com/ paffinancefms com
- Search www paf finance payslip com
- paffinancecenter new maintainin netpay
- paf maintaining netpay 2014