Sample Conversation in Call Center
The conversation in a call center is precisely the service provided of a contact center. Depending on the nature of the call or service, these conversations can vary greatly in terms of content and approach. Hereunder are samples of typical conversations for an inbound, outbound, and directory assistance service.
Agent: Thank you for calling ABC Company. My name is Ashley. How may I help you today?
Customer: I am calling because I received a wrong bill. I just paid my phone bill two days ago and my payment is not reflected in the bill.
Agent: Sorry for the inconvenience madam. May I have your Account Number, please,
Agent: For verification purposes mam, Can I get your name and birth date?
Customer: Maegan Simpson, July 23, 1974 and the account is under my name.
Agent: Thank you for that information mam. Per our system’s data, you did pay your bill last Aug. 12 which was two days ago in one of our affiliated payment centers and you currently have 0 balance. However, the bill that you received was generated a week before you made the payment that’s why your latest payment had not been reflected. You can simply disregard the amount indicated in the bill and continue enjoying our services.
Customer: Thank you.
Agent: Delays in the bill is usually caused by delays in our courier services. For a more up dated bill of your account, you can visit our website and log in to your account. This bill is more updated.
Customer: Ok I will.
Agent: Will there be anything else that you need madam?
Customer: No thanks
Agent: Thank you for calling. We are glad to assist you.
Customer: Ok bye.
Agent: “Hello! My name is Victoria Washington and I’m calling for GI products International. May I please talk to Michelle Shaw?
Customer: This is Michelle speaking.
Agent: Oh hi mam! How would you like me to address you? Ms. Shaw or by your first name?
Customer: Call me Mitch.
Agent: OK Madam Mitch. The reason why I’m calling is to introduce to the new a book of Clarence Knight, entitled “The Wisdom”. This is the sequel to his last two books, The Enlightenment” and “The Ignorance”. It will be the third in the series of his collection. Clarence Knight will be visiting your town this August 13 for a book launch. The new book would be on sale in the Dinkham’s books store for the launch. I would like to invite you to come so that you can personally meet him and have your book signed.
Customer: Oh that will be great. I have been waiting for the book. When and where will he be coming?
Agent: The book launch will be on August 13 at Dinkham’s bookstore at 10:30 AM
Customer: Ok ill be there.
Agent: Thanks for your interest and we hope to see you there.
Customer: Ok, bye..
Customer: Hello operator may I know the number of Mr. John Johnson of Bellford Street?
Agent: Ok sir, would you mind holding for a few seconds while I research the information you’ve requested.
Agent: Thank you for holding sir. The number for Mr. John Johnson of Bellford St. is 7543658654
Customer: Thanks.. Let me write it down can you say that again.
Agent: 7, 5, 4, 3, 6, 5, 8, 6, 5, 4
Customer: Thanks a lot.
Agent: is there anything else I can help you with.
Customer: No. That’s it. Thanks again.
Agent: You’re most welcome sir. We’re glad to be off help. Have a nice day.
- Call Center Conversation Script A call center conversation would be the last thing a…
- Sample Resume for Call Center Without Experience Anyone who wanted to apply for a job as a…
- Telephone Conversation Tips for Customers and Buyers One of the secrets in a good conversation is how…
- Sample Spiels for Education Plan Spiels are especially important for telemarketing outbound calls. An effective…
- Sample Spiels when Booking a Flight Spiels commonly refer to a memorized speech by customer service…
- Sample Spiels for Travel Booking Account Spiels or the memorized speech of customer service agents to…
- Call Metrics in Call Center Call metrics in call center pertains to the criteria or…
- SSS Call Center The SSS or Social Security system is the government arm…
- 2Go Call Center 2Go Call Center is a subsidiary of the 2GO Group…
- What is a Call Center? A call center is a centralized office the principally functions…
- call center script sample inbound
- mock call script outbound
- call center script sample outbound
- call center agent script sample
- sample calls for call center conversation
- customer service conversation script
- mock calls sample script
- call center script example inbound
- sample outbound call center script
- sample call center scripts