Spiels for Irate Customers
If your job in a call center is being a call center agent or customer service representative, there is a possibility that you have already encountered speaking or communicating with an irate customer. Talking to irate customers is not uncommon since you handle customer service most especially. Almost all center representatives have gone through thorough and very rigid training on how to handle irate customers. It would be very unusual of you if you would not want to know and understand how to take care of those kinds of calls coming from irate customer especially from a different country. In this article, we will tackle some tips on how you will be able to pacify irate customers so you can deliver the best customer satisfaction for them. We will also give you some spiels on what to say if the customer is so irate.
- Do not shout at your customer most especially if the customer is also shouting on the other end of the phone. Definitely, your call handling will be affected and you will feel very frustrated about it in the end. Make sure to be look at the brighter side of the issue so you can resolve it right then and there. Just say this calmly “We apologize for the inconvenience that it has caused you.”
- Do not let them feel that it is their fault even if it is really theirs. Explain to them carefully what you can do to help them resolve the issue.
- Do not tell them about any system glitches because it could be possible that they already heard it one million times.
- If you are a call center agent, you have to understand the fact that you are the driver of the call and you make sure that you resolve the issue as to how the customer wants it to be done.
- Always feel what the customer is feeling at the moment. “I understand where you’re coming from, if I was on your shoes, I would feel the same way too.”
- Make sure you understand what the customer is saying. “Let me make sure I understood you correctly, Ms. Customer. You were promised this and the promise was not done a all, am I correct?”
- We all know that getting a complaint from a customer is very delicate and critical. It is not good for the image of the company. You need to make sure that you stretch all things out just to resolve the complaint and give the best possible resolution as quick as you can. Time is also important to our customers and so solving the issue immediately is also relevant to them.
- Do not hesitate to call the customer back to follow up on them and ask them if they are already satisfied with the resolution given. They will feel important and they appreciate that. “Hi, this is Angel from ____(company name), I would just like to check back with you if your issue was already resolved by our manager?”
As for call center representatives, you must always bear in mind that it is your job to give the best customer experience. We are all customers too, so you should make sure that you understand the customer. If you were on their shoes, you may feel worst than what they are feeling.
- call center spiels
- customer service spiels
- spiels for irate customers
- customer service spiel
- spiels for call center
- call center spiels for customer service
- spiels for customer service representative
- customer service representative spiels
- best customer service spiels
- good customer service spiels
Category: Call Center Basics
You can follow any responses to this entry via RSS.
You can leave a comment or trackback from your own site.