A Home based call center is a call center company that employs agents who provide call center services at the comfort of their home. This means that the hired customer agents or personnel need not come to the office to work but stays at home and perform their duties and functions right at their home. There are different types of home-based call center jobs available. There is a home-based technical support service that provides technical support like trouble shooting services to clients.
There is also a home based virtual assistant who provide administrative support to a person or to a company which included acting as virtual liason, preparation of memorandum and other correspondences as well as the storage or keeping of files. A home-based telemarketer is someone who conducts marketing activities in behalf of a company or a professional to sell its products and services. The telemarketer does so using mainly the internet as the communications medium.
Another common home-based call center agent is a call center travel consultant, who provides travel advises, booking and other similar tourism and hospitality functions to potential tourists. Lately however, another home based call center job that is quickly gaining popularity is the online English tutorial. In which case, home based English tutors are contacted directly by clients, particularly students wanting to learn English.
There are plenty of home-based call center job opportunities that can be found in the Internet. In most instances, this home based opportunities are limited to small companies that only require some assistance. However, there is also a call center company that hires home-based agents particularly the Callworkz Company. It provides outsourcing services to mostly US based companies through a home-based structure which permits agents to render their services at their home.
However apart from the standard qualifications that a person must have in applying as a call center agent, an applicant for a home-based call center job must have three standard requirements namely: a good personal computer, a good headset and a good internet connection, without which, one is automatically disqualified for a home based work. It goes without saying the applicant is computer literate and has basic technical skills in order to provide his own trouble shooting requirements in case of any problem handling a call at home.
- complete the transactional conversation based on suggest and offer given below
- e complete the transactional conversations based on suggest and offer given below the first one is done for you
- complete the transactional conversation based on suggest and offer given below the first one is done for you
- home based non voice call center
- complete the transactional conversations based on suggest
- complete the transactional conversations based on suggest and offer given below at the hotel
- home based call center
- home-based non-voice call center jobs philippines
- home for the aged in laguna philippines
- home based call center tagalog