Question: How to get to Ascendas Taguig?
Answer: Ascendas Philippines main call center office is currently situated in Net One Center, along 3rd ave. cor. 26th street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. Nearest landmarks to Ascendas Taguig are Seattle’s Best Coffee and Max’s Restaurant.
If you are coming from EDSA, take a MRT ride to Ayala station; then walk towards Fort/McKinley bus terminal and take a bus ride (west route) and alight at Net 1 bus stop; then take a 3-5 minute walk towards Ascendas Taguig. Alternate route to Ascendas Fort Bonifacio is via MRT ride to Guadalupe station; then take a jeepney ride going to FTI-AFP Housing and tell the driver to drop you off 26th street; then take a 3-5 minute walk towards Net One Center building.
Residents from Manila and nearby areas can take a LRT ride to Taft station; walk towards MRT and follow EDSA route to easily reach Ascendas Taguig.
Residents from Pasig and nearby areas can take a FX taxi ride to Market! Market!; then take a West route bus and alight at Net 1; then take a 3-5 minute walk to get to Ascendas Fort Bonifacio. Use the map provided below to navigate your way to Net One Center building.
You can follow directions via our map of Ascendas Taguig below:
Net One Center
Third Avenue corner 26th Street
Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City
Taguig City, Philippines
- how to go to Ascendas Accralaw Tower
- magallanes to taguig city hall
- mrt going to st lukes global
- how to go to accralaw tower taguig
- what to take going to Net One Center 26th Street cor 3rd Ave Crescent Park West Bonifacio Global City Taguig M M
- accra tower taguig
- c2 tower global city taguig
- fx terminal going to antipolo at bonifacio taguig
- landmark of boyle street palanan makati