Question: How to go to Rainmaker Shaw?
Answer: Rainmaker Asia has a satellite call center office located in Square building, along Shaw Boulevard (Greenfield District), Mandaluyong City.
Residents coming from North (Quezon City, Munoz) and South Area (Pasay, Paranaque) can take a bus or MRT ride to Shaw station; then take a 5 minute walk along Shaw boulevard; turn right on Sto. Cristo St. to easily reach Rainmaker Shaw. Entrance to Square Building is near Chowking.
Residents from Pasig, Cainta and nearby areas can take a fx or jeepney ride to Shaw-Mandaluyong and alight at Shangri-la Mall; then take a 3-5 minute walk to reach Rainmaker Shaw.
Residents from Mandaluyong and nearby areas can take a jeepney ride going to EDSA-Shaw, then take a 10 minute walk towards Greenfield district to reach Rainmaker Mandaluyong.
Residents from Manila and nearby areas can take a FX or jeepney ride to Pasig via Shaw. The jeepneys/FXs are available along Quiapo, Recto & Sta. Mesa main roads. Alight after the EDSA-Shaw flyover, then take a 5 minute walk to reach Rainmaker Shaw. Alternate route to Rainmaker Shaw is via LRT to Taft Station; transfer to MRT and follow directions for North/South Area.
You can follow directions via our map of Rainmaker Shaw below:
2nd Floor The Square Building
Shaw Boulevard cor Sto. Cristo St.
Greenfield District, Mandaluyong
- the square building greenfield district
- rainmaker shaw
- 2F The Square Bldg Shaw Blvd cor Sto Cristo St Greenfield District Mandaluyong City
- The Square Bldg Shaw Blvd cor Sto Cristo St Greenfield District Mandaluyong City
- 2F The Square Bldg Sto Cristo St cor Shaw Blvd Greenfield District Mandaluyong City
- rainmaker mandaluyong
- lto pasig near landmark
- Sto Cristo St cor Shaw Blvd Greenfield District Mandaluyong City
- rainmaker call center along shangrila
- Rainmaker asia shaw blvd