Material Solutions Inc. was established in December 2001. It has been recognized as one of the top company producing adhesives in the Philippines. As of today, the company has become the primary choice of companies in search for top quality adhesives that produces lasting value to their businesses. The company’s purpose is to be able to produce and deliver supreme products and services and to provide the most operational solutions for every application, wherever and whenever the clients need them. In addition to this, Material Solutions is the Philippines’ only distributor of huge enterprises abroad such as PT Aica Indria of Japan, ITW Dynatec of the USA, Nine Lights and Company of Korea and Leeson Polyurethanes, LTD. of England.
WHY WORK FOR MATERIAL SOLUTIONS INC.
Material Solutions Inc. is an expanding firm with employees who, albeit the challenging job, are very well compensated. Furthermore, the company offers opportunity for everyone to step up and make a move towards professional development. At Material Solutions, the company functions with its employees in developing the model balance of Service and Technology. This is to be able to provide the most cost effective solutions, wherever and whenever the clients need them.
Further employee benefits include:
– Car Plan
– Miscellaneous allowance
Material Solutions Inc. is currently in search for a highly skilled individual who can fill the post of Outbound Marketing Specialist.
Material Solutions office location:
- Material Solutions Alabang
9/F South Center Tower
2206 Market St.
Madrigal Business Park
Alabang, Muntinlupa City
- Trade Ltd Sdn bhd Importers Exporters (Asia) :Contacts mail
- Material Raw mail
- Marine machinery manufacturers companies in vietnam mail
- winch manufacturers in china mail
- distributors and manufacturers of Material Handling Tools mail
- Television manufacturers and dealers company mail
- cotton raw material industry mail
- Changyoung Precision Co Ltd mail
- Kentucky Clark Material Handling Company ForkLift Sales mail
- negotiation between marketing representative and technical representative conversation