HMO – with free 4 dependents
Perks – Gym, unli foods/drinks, free shuttle
Others: incentives and allowance
As a member of the Service Desk Team, you will be the first point of contact for supporting our employees and working with the different IT Teams across the world.
• Provide excellent customer service remotely and thru phone.
• Primary initial contact for all desktops/laptops, Smartphones; Mac support and printers issues
• Troubleshoot and solve common IT issues (password resets, computer hardware failures, software installs, access requests, etc…)
• Support/administer Active Directory, Exchange ,virus/spam detection and the company’s specific servers and internal applications
• Follow security policies while carrying out desktop support
• Documentation as needed
• Work on projects as needed
• Workload and work direction will be driven by a Service Desk ticketing program and phone calls
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
• Associates degree in Information Technology (Technicien Supérieur en informatique/réseaux), B.S./in Computer Science, Information Systems
• Microsoft or other certifications preferred but not required
2) Experience and Skills requirements:
• Experience on Hotline and Service Desk/ Helpdesk strongly preferred
• Good English level
• Hardware and software troubleshooting
• Active Directory
• MS Exchange 2003/2007/2010/XP knowledge
• Anti-Virus technologies
• Spyware removal and prevention
• Understanding of Server and Desktop operating systems
• Basic understanding of routers, switches, firewalls, etc.
3) ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to follow verbal and documented instructions
• Ability to document procedures
• The ability to prioritize work, work well independently and work well with others in a team environment
• Ability to react quickly in an ever-changing environment.